- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14.4 oz can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies not drained
- 15 oz can black beans drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 cups spinach or your favorite kind of lettuce
- 1 Avocado
- 1cup cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips crushed
- Place your chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker. On top of the chicken dump in the, beans (drained), corn, tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, cumin, and salt in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8- 10 hours. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred or ice.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Adjust salt and seasoning to taste.
- Serve over spinach or lettuce.
- Serve with avocado slices on top and crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheese.
Weight Watchers Recipes – WW recipes – WW – Weight Loss