- In a bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar until creamy.
- Gradually add the sifted flour, and finally dilute slowly with the milk.
- Thicken over low heat until a pastry cream consistency.
- Cool off the heat.
Cut out rounds of puff pastry with 6 cookie cutters 7 cm in diameter and 3 to 4 mm thick.
- Overlay 3 with 3 and make a hole in the top two rounds with a small cookie cutter to create a well.
- Fill the wells with the preparation.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Bake during 15 min. Well watch the cooking.
- Go out and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy with a hot chocolate with a hint of cinnamon!