- Watch out! Once you start eating this you won’t be able to stop! It’s really addicting especially if you love Oreos. It takes no time to make at all.
- Take one box of instant jello pudding (white chocolate) and whisk in the amount of milk it calls for on the box. Fold in a whole container of cool whip and crushed Oreos. I saved some Oreos to decorate the top of the oreo fluff with to make it look nice.
- I see that Dairy Queen has Funfetti Cake batter in a waffle cone now. Pardon me while I go there to get some. This dessert can be made Weight Watcher friendly too. See the recipe below the original. 🙂
More To read :
- 1 3oz small box Oreo instant pudding mix *see notes
- 2 cups milk (l1 %)
- 1 (12 oz) small tub lite cool whip
- 6 reduced fat Oreos , crushed
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- In a large bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Fold in the cool whip. Top with crushed oreos. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes 15 servings, serving size: 1/4 cup.